Join our free-of-charge STM32WB hands-on workshop and simply add a 2.4-GHz interface to your STM32 application.
Connected applications are increasingly integrated into solution platforms, requiring performance, peripherals and features directly at node level. Based on a dual-core STM32 microcontroller, the ultra-low-power STM32WB wireless MCU can concurrently run BLE/OpenThread protocols and IEEE 802.15.4 proprietary stacks including ZigBee®.
Who should attend this workshop ?
STM32 developers looking to add a 2.4 GHz interface to their current application – this workshop will specifically focus on BLE 5.0 technology
Engineers looking for a ready-to-use solution aligned with STM32 standards in terms of firmware, hardware and development tools
- Benefits you will take away
- Discover our new STM32WB family of wireless microcontrollers, part of the STM32 ecosystem
- Experience the advantages of a BLE interface implemented on a single system-on-chip
- Gain strong practical experience using the STM32 development ecosystem to start developing your own application
All attendees will take home a free complete STM32 Nucleo pack with an STM32 USB key (P-NUCLEO-WB55) which will be used throughout the seminar.
All attendees will need to bring their own Windows based laptop and a USB micro cable.
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration and system check for pre-installed tools
- 09:00 – 09:15 Unboxing the STM32WB – Let’s start playing (hands-on exercises)
- 09:15 – 09:45 How developers benefit from our STM32WB portfolio and roadmap
- 09:45 – 10:30 STM32WB architecture and rapid prototyping with STM32CubeMx graphical software configuration tool (hands-on exercises)
- 10:30 – 10:45 Break
- 10:45 – 12:00 How to easily add BLE using STM32CubeMx graphical software configuration tool (hands-on exercises)
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:45 How to adapt a BLE profile to your application (hands-on exercises)
- 14:45 – 15:00 Break
- 15:00 – 16:15 Additional STM32WB tools, including those related to RF technology
- 16:15 – 16:45 Additional development ecosystem material: BLE Mesh, Thread, Concurrent mode, and more
- 16:45 – 17:00 Q&A (hands-on exercises)
- March 26, 2019 – Manchester (Mottram Hall Hotel Wilmslow Road Mottram Manchester SK10 4QT)
- March 27, 2019 – Cambridge (The Belfry Hotel Back Lane, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6BW, United Kingdom)
- June 04, 2019 – Central London (exact venue tbd)
Supplier Line Manager