STM ha released the BlueNRG-Mesh package.
The ST BlueMS is the application available for Android and iOS that shows the data exported by a BLE device using the BlueST protocol (e.g. FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 STM32ODE function pack).
If the firmware supports the functionality, the application can also show a serial console to exchange string messages with the board.
This functionality is also used to upgrade the board firmware.
- Sensor data reception and command transmission over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Support for multiple STM32ODE function packs and boards.
- Available on Android and iOS app stores.
- Cross-platform user interface and functionality.
- Based on BlueST-SDK library.
- Data logging support.
- Data plotting support.
- Included serial console (stdout/stdin/stderr) over Bluetooth.
- Secure pairing (with pin) support.
- Data publishing on the cloud support.
See this brief introduction to the STM BLE MESH.
Main applications of ST BLE MESH