The Teseo-LIV3F module is an easy to use Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) standalone module, embedding TeseoIII single die standalone positioning receiver IC working simultaneously on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/Glonass/BeiDou/QZSS).
- Simultaneously multiconstellation
- 163 dBm navigation sensitivity
- 1.5 m CEP accuracy positioning
- 16 Mbit embedded Flash for data logging and FW upgrade
- 2.1 V to 4.3 V supply voltage range
- Tiny LCC 18 pin package (9.7×10.1)
- Operating temperature (-40°, 85°C)
- Free FW configuration
- 17 μW standby current and 75 mW tracking power consumption
The Eva board is: X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1
The SW for use the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 is: X-CUBE-GNSS1
and is ready to use with the NUCLEO boards.
Project are ready to use for the STM32 (Cortex M):
NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG, or NUCLEO-L073RZ