The SensorTile development kit, STEVAL-STLKT01V1, is a comprehensive development kit designed to support and expand the capabilities of the Sensor Tile and comes with a set of cradle boards enabling hardware scalability.
The development kit simplifies prototyping, evaluation and development of innovative solutions. It is complemented with software, firmware libraries and tools, including a dedicated App.
The SensorTile is a tiny, square-shaped IoT module that packs powerful processing capabilities leveraging an 80 MHz STM32L476JGY microcontroller and Bluetooth low energy connectivity based on BlueNRG-MS (BTLE v.4.x) network processor as well as a wide spectrum of motion and environmental MEMS sensors, including a digital microphone.
SensorTile can fit snugly in your IoT hub or sensor network node and become the core of your solution.
- Key Features
- FCC (ID: S9NSTILE01) and IC (IC: 8976C-STILE01) certified
- Included in the development kit package:
- SensorTile module
- SensorTile expansion Cradle board equipped with audio DAC, USB port, STM32 Nucleo, Arduino UNO R3 and SWD connector
- SensorTile Cradle with battery charger, humidity and temperature sensor, SD memory card slot, USB port and breakaway SWD connector
- 100 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Plastic box for housing the SensorTile cradle and the battery
- SWD programming cable
- Software libraries and tools
- STSW-STLKT01: SensorTile firmware package that supports sensors raw data streaming via USB, data logging on SDCard, audio acquisition and audio streaming. It includes low level drivers for all the on-board devices
- BLUEMICROSYSTEM1 and BLUEMICROSYSTEM2: STM32Cube expansion software package, supporting different algorithms tailored to the on-board sensors
- FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 and FP-SNS-MOTENV1: STM32 ODE functional packs
- ST BlueMS: iOS and Android demo Apps
- BlueST-SDK: iOS and Android Software Development Kit
- Compatible with STM32 ecosystem through STM32Cube support