STM32 Alexa Voice Services (AVS) solution eases development of simple and cost-effective natural-language understanding and voice-based user interaction for smart-home devices and smart appliances.
The Amazon-qualified reference design takes smart living to the next level transforming the way users can interact with embedded devices.
The STM32 Alexa Voice Service solution is based on the small form factor and modular STM32 Voice UI evaluation board STEVAL-Voice-UI offering possibility to adapt audio components selections and microphones spacing to your specific needs.
The SDK runs on internal memories only, offering maximum integration and cost-effective solutions.
- STM32H753VIT6E high-performance MCU with 2 MB embedded Flash, 1 Mb embedded SRAM and in cost-effective LQFP package
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi subsystem with Murata 1DX module used in bypass mode coupled to ISSI IS25LP016D 2 MBytes NOR Flash memory
- 3 x MP23DB01HP MEMS microphones with 36 and 30 mm spacing
- FDA903D class D digital input automotive audio amplifier
- 8 Ohm loudspeaker
- 4 RGB LEDs and 4 simple LEDs
- Joystick, reset and user push buttons
- High modularity with mother/daughter board
- Small 36×65 mm² footprint with simple and cost-effective PCB design
The SW is free but is necessary subscribe an NDA with STM.