The reference page for STM32MP157C-DK2 is here.
We suggest to download the sw: STM32MP1Starter.
The STM32MP1Starter includes the binaries for the STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution (STM32MP1Distrib), one or more firmware example(s) for the STM32CubeMP1 package and the tool (STM32CubeProg) to install this image on the STM32MP15xx-EV1 Evaluation boards.
- OpenSTLinux BSP with:
- Boot chain based on TF-A and U-Boot
- OP-TEE secure OS running on the Arm® Cortex®-A in secure mode
- Linux® kernel running on the Arm® Cortex®-A in non-secure mode
- STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution
- Application frameworks composed of middlewares relying on the BSP and providing API with applications
More info are available here (STM32MP15 Discovery kits – Starter Package), see the chapter: 6.2 Image flashing
We suggest to use a virtual machine with linux Ubuntu where you install all the tools that are needed.
We suggest to use VirtualBox.