ODE is flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications based on the STM32 32-bit microcontroller family combined with other state-of-the-art ST components connected via expansion boards.
It enables fast prototyping with leading-edge components that can quickly be transformed into final designs.
ODE is a mix of SW and HW components designed to work together, see the image below.
- STM32 ODE Function Packs is a mix of SW/HW examples ready to use for:
Cloud connectivity, Networking, Security and Sensing
- STM32Cube Expansion Software, is examples for the STM32 Cube.
STM32Cube Expansion Software contains embedded software components that complement the functionalities of the STM32Cube and/or enable the usage of a multitude of ST devices in domains such as of sensing, power management, connectivity or audio, together with the most appropriate STM32 MCUs.
- With STM32Cube development software, STMicroelectronics provides a comprehensive library, significantly reducing development efforts, time and cost.
The library are full compliant to CMSIS and contain also a reday to use example for FreeRTOS, Graphics, USB, etc.
- STM32 Nucleo Expansion Boards (x-NUCLEO) carry all the required components to:
* Evaluate ST devices to be used together with an STM32 MCU
* Build STM32-based applications leveraging functionality and performance of ST’s device portfolio
The expansion boards are equipped with standardized interconnections, such as
* an Arduino Uno R3 connector
* and Morpho connector for a higher level of connectivity
Each expansion board is supported by STM32-based software modules.
- STM32 Nucleo are the highly affordable STM32 Nucleo boards allow to try out new ideas and to quickly create prototypes with any STM32 MCU.
- FP-AUD-SMARTMIC1 – This software package implements a complete application targeting advanced processing for MEMS microphone arrays, including digital MEMS microphone acquisition (Speex), beamforming, source localization and acoustic echo cancellation.
This sample implementation supports two kind of systems:
STM32 NUCLEO-F446RE development board equipped with the X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 or X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion boards and the STEVAL-MKI129Vx digital microphone evaluation board series or the BlueCoin starter kit (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1).
- FP-AUD-BVLINK1 – STM32 ODE function pack for half-duplex voice streaming over Bluetooth low energy
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers for X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
- FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 – STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with BLE connectivity, digital microphone, environmental and motion sensors