FP-CLD-AWS1 STM32Cube function pack lets you safely connect your IoT node to Amazon AWS IoT service, and transmit sensor data and receive commands from AWS-based cloud applications.
It fully supports security and protocol requirements to interface with AWS cloud thanks to the integrated Amazon AWS IoT SDK.
Implementation available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) or for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 sensors expansion board connected to P-L496G-CELL02 LTE Cellular to Cloud Pack
- STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with Wi-Fi and sensors, connected to Amazon AWS IoT cloud – FP-CLD-AWS1
- Discovery kit IoT node – B-L475E-IOT01A
- LTE Cellular to CloudPack with STM32L496AG MCU – P-L496G-CELL02
- Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo – X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors to Amazon AWS IoT using Wi-Fi or cellular communication technology
- Middleware libraries featuring the Amazon AWS IoT software development kit, Wi-Fi, cellular and transport-level security (mbedTLS)
- Ready-to-use binaries to connect the IoT node to a web dashboard running on Amazon AWS services for sensor data visualization and device control
- Sample implementation available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) or for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 sensors expansion board connected to P-L496G-CELL02 LTE Cellular to Cloud Pack
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms