FP-CLD-AWS1 STM32Cube function pack lets you safely connect your IoT node to Amazon AWS IoT service, and transmit sensor data and receive commands from AWS-based cloud applications.
It fully supports security and protocol requirements to interface with AWS cloud thanks to the integrated Amazon AWS IoT SDK.
- STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with Wi-Fi and sensors, connected to Amazon AWS IoT cloud – FP-CLD-AWS1
- Discovery kit IoT node – B-L475E-IOT01A
- LTE Cellular to CloudPack with STM32L496AG MCU – P-L496G-CELL02
- Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo – X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors to Amazon AWS IoT using Wi-Fi or cellular communication technology
- Middleware libraries featuring the Amazon AWS IoT software development kit, Wi-Fi, cellular and transport-level security (mbedTLS)
- Ready-to-use binaries to connect the IoT node to a web dashboard running on Amazon AWS services for sensor data visualization and device control
- Sample implementation available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) or for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 sensors expansion board connected to P-L496G-CELL02 LTE Cellular to Cloud Pack
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms