- 1 NOTE:
- 2 STM BLE reference
- 3 BT technology
- 4 MODULEs ______________
- 5 Module order code
- 6 Module Evaluation boards
- 7 COMPONENTs __________
- 8 Component – Evaluation boards
- 9 Component – Evaluation Tool Software
- 10 MESH
- 11 Embedded Software _______
- 12 BlueNRG Consumption Estimation Tools
- 13 Other BLE evaluation boards
The old information regarding STM BLE components and module are here.
STM BLE reference
Up to now there are different release of BT, for example there is the Classic BT v2.1, v3.0 and there is the new BTLE v.4.x
For see the differences from the different release of BT see here and here.
Here I want to highlight the differences from BT, BLE Smart Ready, BLE Smart, etc (see below).
Very important is that with the BTLE is not necessary use the Apple Crypto Chip for release the APP for iOS.
Module order code
Module Evaluation boards
See here the BLE module presentation.
Component – Evaluation boards
Component – Evaluation Tool Software
Embedded Software _______
- X-CUBE-BLE2 – Expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth low energy device.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 when connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG board.
Thanks to STM32cube or STM32cubeIDE is possible transfer the example on other STM32 familyes
- FP-SNS-BLEMESH1 – STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with BLE Mesh connectivity and sensor model
- X-CUBE-BLEMESH1 – Mesh over Bluetooth low energy software expansion for STM32Cube
- ST BLE Mesh – BLE Mesh application for Android and iOS
- STSW-BLUENRG1-DK – evaluation SW package is based on the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2
- STSW-BLUETILE-DK – evaluation SW package for the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2
BlueNRG Consumption Estimation Tools
- STSW-BNRG001, BlueNRG current consumption estimation tool
- BlueNRG Power Consumption Estimation Tool (video)