SPC5-STUDIO – Code Generator, Quick resources configurator and Eclipse development environment for SPC5 MCUs
- Key Features
- OpenSource Integrated Development Environment (IDE) based on ECLIPSE with a completely new look and feel.
- Code, Makefiles, ELF, and Doc Generation based on a template structure and XML technologies easy exportable to other development environment.
- Full MISRA 2012 compliant Register Level Access (RLA) low level drivers.
MISRA 2012 checking for customer code.
- Visual and easy to use MCU’s Pins configuration perfectly aligned with the reference manual.
- Visual MCU run modes and full clock tree configuration with automatic constraints checking.
- Open source RTOS: FreeRTOS.
- Software Examples for Discovery kits and premium evaluation boards covering most used peripherals.
- Direct access to PLS debugging UDE starter kit version software.
- Updates managed through an eclipse standard dedicated market place.
- Free License GCC GNU C Compiler component provided throught market place.
- Full GHS (Green Hills Software) compiler toolchain integration.
- Professional GNU “C” Compiler available from HighTec EDV-System (licensed).
The Community of SPC5 is here
ST network of third parties and partners