The P-L496G-CELL01 STM32 discovery pack for 2G/3G cellular to cloud (STM32-C2C/2G-3G) is a turnkey development platform for cellular and cloud technology based solutions.
The pack is composed of an STM32L496AGI6-based low-power discovery mother board with preloaded firmware, and an STMod+ cellular expansion board with antenna based.
In this evaboard is used the Quectel UG96.
- STM32L496AGI6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in a UFBGA169 package
- USB OTG HS
- On-board current measurement
- SAI Audio CODEC
- ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 8-Mbit PSRAM
- 2 user LEDs
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Board connectors:
- Camera 8 bit
- USB with Micro-AB
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- microSD™ card
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Board expansion features:
- Quectel UG96 worldwide cellular modem penta-band 2G/3G module, 7.2 Mbps downlink, 5.76 Mbps uplink
- Modem reset red LED and modem signaling green LED
- Switchable SIM interface, eSIM and MicroSIM
- Pulse 2G/3G SMA antenna for frequency ranges: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS , or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 SWD,TAG debugger/programmer with USB re- enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil® , GCC-based IDEs
X-CUBE-CLD-GEN is a generic example and is here.
This package support this features:
- Ready-to-run firmware examples with Wi-Fi® , Ethernet, or cellular connectivity to support quick evaluation and development of IoT cloud applications using MQTT and HTTP protocols
- Connectivity to several IoT cloud platforms:
MQTT protocol: Eclipse Mosquitto™, Ubidots
HTTP protocol: Exosite, Grovestreams, Ubidots
- Cloud communication protocols kept as generic as possible, allowing easy migration of applications to different cloud providers
- TLS encryption
- Cellular, Ethernet and Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Telemetry data reporting
- LED remote control
Find more info here.