Below there is a list of some ST partners for AI & Neural Networks pplications.
- CARTESIAM – for equipment monitoring and more (AI, Neural Networks and Predictive Maintenance). For more info see here.
- EDGE IMPULSE – Embedded machine learning on STM32
- IMAGIMOB – Imagimob is a global leader in artificial intelligence products for edge devices and has developed Imagimob AI.
- KERAS – Keras is an open source library for machine learning and neural networks, written in Python. It is designed as an interface at a higher level of abstraction than other similar lower level libraries, and supports the TensorFlow, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit and Theano libraries as a back-end.
- NALBI – is an AI company focusing on deep learning-based computer vision technology in embedded systems
- NEOVISION – provides engineering consultancy in artificial intelligence
- OCTONIONS – AI for monitor motors and other things
- Octonion’s STM32CubeMX expansion packag
- ONNX – (Open Neural Network Exchange) is an open source artificial intelligence (AI) ecosystem.
- PyTorch – is an open source machine learning library based on the Torch library, used for applications such as computer vision and natural language processing, mainly developed by Facebook’s AI research lab.
- QEEXO – is the first company to automate end-to-end machine learning for embedded edge devices
- SENSORY – focused on improving the user experience through embedded machine learning technologies such as voice, vision, etc
- TensorFlow – is an end-to-end open source platform for machine learning. It has a comprehensive, flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources that lets researchers push the state-of-the-art in ML and developers easily build and deploy ML powered applications.
STM – Artificial Intelligence and d Neural Networks (brochure) is here